Another year has passed and here’s what really stood out for me this year: (not in any order)
- Dimitris Papaioannou’s THE GREAT TAMER. Not only was this show one of the most visually stunning show I’ve seen but the amount of male nudity in this show is God send. Looking forward to see more of Dimitris’ work.
2. Torn Out Theater cancelled their summer performance. Always looking forward to their summer performances in Brooklyn park. Here’s hoping they get back on track this coming year.
3. 3 Broadway shows with male nudity. Matthew Lopez’ THE INHERITANCE, Tracy Lett’s LINDA VISTA and Jeremy Harris’ SLAVE PLAY. Not only that this does not happen often within a year, the above mentioned shows were great as well and has been the talk of the town, especially Lopez and Harris’ work. Let’s see what they create next. Will it live up to the expectations? Oh, let’s not forget about Paul Alexander Nolan’s schlong.
4. Revival of 2 amazing plays with male nudity: THE PIED PIPERS OF LOWER EAST SIDE in Spanish, Ars Nova’s UNDERGROUND RAILROAD GAME .The Spanish actor ALEJANDRO AGUILAR in LOS PIED PIPERS were hot and has a thick uncut cock and as game as Matthew Pilieci from the original play.
5. A very naked musical CAMP MORNING WOOD. Kudos to the producers for having the balls to create a new musical in the likes of NAKED BOYS SINGING!
6. Alan Cummings nude in DADDY. Another Jeremy Harris play. But the silver haired daddy with big uncut cock had all the limelight! And he deserved it!